We ask that all children wear the uniform and we encourage them to maintain a good standard of clean and tidy dress in school.
We believe that school uniform is important because it;
- Looks smart
- Wears well
- Contributes to a sense of belonging
- Gives a common purpose
- Encourages a sense of pride
Our school uniform is as follows:
- Navy blue sweatshirts, jumper or cardigan
- Pale blue polo shirt
- Grey skirt or trousers/shorts
- Dark school shoes
- Hair accessories such as slide, ribbons, bobbles etc. should be fairly simple and if possible in school colours
- Hat - Optional in the summer
- Dark Blue Summer Dress - Gingham style
We do not allow the following items to be worn in school:
- Trainers are only allowed to be worn during PE
- Football shirts are never allowed to be worn
- Jewellery, this includes hoop earrings. Stud earrings may be worn to school but your child must be able to take them out for PE
Parents are asked to ensure that all items are labelled clearly with their child's name.
For health and safety reasons it is important that children are properly dressed for physical activity. The PE kit is to remain in school all week and is to be kept in a clearly labelled PE bag.
Our PE kit is as follows:
- A pale blue t-shirt
- Pair of shorts in black or navy blue
- A pair of daps or trainers
- Jogging/tracksuit bottoms and a warm top is advisable during the colder months
Our uniform with a school logo on is available from South West Schoolwear in Bridgwater.
You can also purchase the book bags, rucksack and school coats with our logo on at South West Schoolwear.
South West Schoolwear
You can also order school uniform online at South West Schoolwear. Please click on the link below to visit their website
There opening times are 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday to Saturday.